crux tablets, RECOVER, Single Tube
Regular price $7.00
Zero grams sugar. Vegan & Gluten-Free. No artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners.
Drop a crux RECOVER tablet in water to rally your body after exercise, muscle soreness, a night out, or general overexertion.
- BOUNCE BACK: crux RECOVER drink tablets are designed to rally your body after exercise, a night out or general overexertion. ingredients like Acetyl L-Carnitine, Guarana, Matcha, and L-Theanine provide clean, natural energy without the usual crash of caffeinated energy drinks. RECOVER contains only 11mg of caffeine, which is less than 1/8 cup of coffee.* crux + Water = You, Upgraded
- DETOX: Our effervescent hydration tablets contain a natural detox combination of Milk Thistle and Agave Leaf, which help to facilitate the body's natural processing of liquids. Lime, Pomegranate, Maqui Berry, and Tamarind are superfoods also included in RECOVER and provide anti-inflammatory properties that can assist with muscle recovery.*
- EASY TO USE: Drop a crux RECOVER tablet into 8-20 oz water to rally your body after exercise, muscle soreness, a night out, or general overexertion. We made crux tablets smaller so they can fit right into a normal-sized water bottles, and thicker so they dissolve faster. Unlike other tablets, you don’t need to break them up before use and you can use them in cold or hot water.
- ZERO SUGAR: crux RECOVER tablets have zero grams of sugar, no artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners. Unlike some other effervescent drink tablets, crux does NOT contain dextrose. All crux tablets are always Vegan & Gluten-Free.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: crux tablets are much smaller and weigh much less than traditional drinks. This means crux tablets are better for the environment, using fewer resources in packaging and shipping than other drinks. crux tablets are more effective, better for the environment, and cost less than other functional beverages.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.